Five Advantages Of Products
- Molded as one assembly, cost-effective
- Reducing secondary operation, assembly and labor costs;
- Improved part strength and structure
- Provide us PANTON# and we will match the colors
- On time delivery
Overmolded double injection electronic parts
Plastic overmolding is a plastic injection molding process in which one thermoplastic material is molded over another material to form one part.
1. Molded as one assembly, reducing secondary operation, assembly and labor costs;
2. Improved part strength and structure.
With 25 years experience, we have an engineer team with extensive competence. We not only in provide good and exact plastic components, also serve as your project partner and problem-solver.
1. Mold Design
2. Mold Steel Cutting
3. Mold Electrodes Inspection
4. Mold Core and Cavity Steel Dimension Inspection
5. Mold Pre-assembly Inspection
6. Mold Trial Report And Samples Inspection
7. Final Inspection before shipping.
Packaging & Delivery:
For part packing:
1. Plastic parts are packed by plastic bag, or pearl-cotton package. Or Blister tray as required.
2. Outer package is with strong cartons.
3. Use glues tape to seal cartons.
For mold packing:
Plastic tools packed by wooden case to avoid damaging during shipping, or according to customer's requirement
Ship by DHL, FEDEX, etc. Or ship by air/ sea as required.